The Turner family of Co Cambridgeshire, England.
People who have an interest in the Turner family, not necessesarily
related to my Turners. This is not a comprehensive list, just a
listing of those whom I have been in contact with. Some of these
email addresses may no longer be valid.
- Alan and Elizabeth Wiggins,
email My line.
- Peter Turner,
email Turners of Fen Ditton, Cambridgeshire.
- Marie Beech,
email Mary Turner, b.1821, West Wickham, Cambs.,
d/o William Turner, b.1793, West Wickham. Mary married James Perrin,
1846, Great Shelford, Cambridgeshire.
- Ted Turner, email Henry Charles Turner born 1860, Wickhambrook, Suffolk.
S/o William (1831) of Wickhambrook, Suffolk, and ELizabeth (1833).
- Sue Hollingway, email Elizabeth Turner who married Robert
Smart in Soham/Fordham, Cambridgeshire, 1804.
- Molly Turner,
email Robert Turner, born c.1757, d.1831,
married Anne Lister, 1781 in Fordham, Cambridgeshire.
- Pat Newton, email Turners originating in Sawston. Charles
Turner (1837, Balsham), married Elizabeth Allen. Children: Alice, John, Susan, Samuel and William Edward.
- Irene Turner, email Frederick Turner b.1860/1861, Burrough Green,
Cambridgshire. Married Amy Brown, 1884, Stepney, Middlesex.
- Jan Butler,
email Esther Turner; married John Deans, 1780,
Hauxton, Cambridge. Esther born c.1759, d.1817, Great Shelford.
- Doris Bowman, email Robert Turner, married Elizabeth Fabin, 1859.
Robert s/o John. Witness: Richard Turner.
- Stephanie, email Stephen Turner, a blacksmith, married Caroline c.1860.
Lived in or around Newmarket, Suffolk and had a son Alfred Hales Turner,
also a blacksmith.
- Gary Turner,
email Thomas Turner who married Unity (possibly Dickinson or Smith)
in Louisa Co, Virginia, USA, 1798. Children: James Morris, Thomas Claybourn, Polly.
- Christine Clark,
email My tree. Thomas Starling c1753 who married Ann Turner in 1777.